Our company is active in the field of renting and leasing of cars and related products using the Up Drive brand (www.Up Drive.gr).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your data processors are located within the EU and are bound by Regulation 2016/679 / EC (the Regulation) and their contract with us which ensures data security and processing according to the consensus you give. Up Drive has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is secure and accessible in accordance with the law.
These personal data include the following:
Contact details, including name, email, no. phone, postal address and billing address
Link and account details, including username, password, and unique user ID
Personal information, including city, birth date and purchase history
Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
These data include the following:
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and publishing data, as well as web beacons and tags,
WHY AND HOW we use your personal information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide information about the website and the Services you request
• When using the Site, we use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you have requested.For example, if you make a purchase of our service on the website or engage in a promotional action, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase or promotional action. By contacting our Consumer Services, we will use the information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased to help resolve a problem or answer your questions.
• In many cases, in order to use certain items on the Site, you may need to provide Up Drive with additional data or additional consent to use certain elements in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may need to provide your social networking account information.
• For sharing information about our products, services and events, as well as other promotional purposes
• When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about Up Drive products, services and other promotions. You can opt out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
• If you are already a Up Drive customer (for example, if you have purchased a service from us), we may use the contact information you provide us to send you marketing updates about similar Up Drive products or services where permitted by the applicable law (unless you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us as well as information from other Up Drive products or services – such as your use of the Up Drive Website, visits or purchases made to Up Drive stores, your participation in events and competitions – to personalize our communication with you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
• Use your personal data for our business activity. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal operations. We use personal information about how we use our products and services to improve your user experience to help identify technical and service issues and to manage the Site.
• For the protection of rights, property or security of ours or third parties
• For purposes of general research and analysis
• We use data on how to use our Website and Services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information on how to use search and find products by visitors to Up Drive websites in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present our product and service offerings.
• Other purposes: We may also use your personal information in other ways, and we will provide special alerts when we collect the data, and we will secure your consent wherever necessary.
NOTIFICATION of Your Personal Data
Notification by Up Drive Up Drive shares your personal data with:
• Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Up Drive, transfers and deliveries, hosting, managing and maintaining our data, email and sms distribution, research and analysis, Up Drive promotional management, and management of certain services and assets. When using third party service providers, we make agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• We may also transfer personal data that we have about you in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as reorganization, transfer, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
• PROTECTING AND MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
•International data transfer
The personal data we collect (or process) within our Sites and Apps will be stored in Greece and other countries within the EU. Some of the recipients of the data with which Up Drive shares your personal data may be located in countries other than the one in which your original personal data was collected.
•Keeping your personal data
•YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request the following: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) electronic copy of your personal data (portability), (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or (iv) of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable law. These permissions are not absolute, as it may, for example, be limited by tax legislation. In the event that we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you want to request a copy of your personal data or exercise someone your other right, please contact us using the contact details in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
•Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications
If you have a Up Drive account, you may choose not to receive Up Drive marketing communications by modifying your selections in the “view or change your profile” section of our Sites. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications asking for your deletion from the email and sms lists according to our guidelines. Or you can contact us using the contact details in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
•COOKIES and Pixel Tags
• Up Drive collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when using our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, (iii) unique device ID and device type, (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings, (vi) country and zone ester, (vii) past visits to sites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as number of clicks, purchases, stated preferences, and (ix) access times and on URL.
•You will also soon be able to change your preferences through the “Cookie Settings” page at the bottom of every page of our Web site.
•USING Up Drive Websites and Apps with Third Party Products and Services If you choose to use your interaction with Up Drive on third-party social media platforms, the data remaining there is governed by the policies in place on these platforms.
•Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other Web sites and Apps (third parties) for your own convenience or information. Linked sites and Apps have their own privacy alerts or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend to read. To the extent we do not own or control any linked Websites or Apps, we are not responsible for their content, nor for any use of the Websites or Apps, nor for the privacy practices of the Websites or Apps.
•QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS